When applying for an Indian eVisa, it’s important to be aware of the designated airports and seaports where you can enter India. The eVisa, which stands for electronic visa, is a convenient way to travel to India for tourism, business, or medical purposes. Here are the major airports and seaports where you can enter Indian eVisa Airport and Seaports for Entry:
Designated Airports for Entry:
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi (DEL): Located in the national capital, this airport is one of the busiest in India and offers excellent connectivity to various parts of the country.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai (BOM): As India’s primary international gateway, this airport serves the financial capital of the country and provides access to Western India.
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore (BLR): Serving the tech hub of India, this airport is a prominent entry point for Southern India.
- Chennai International Airport, Chennai (MAA): Situated in the coastal city of Chennai, this airport is a gateway to Southern India and has good international connectivity.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata (CCU): This airport in Kolkata provides access to the eastern part of India.
- Cochin International Airport, Kochi (COK): Located in the state of Kerala, this airport is a popular choice for travelers visiting Southern India.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad (AMD): This airport in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, serves travelers heading to Western India.
- Goa International Airport, Dabolim (GOI): Goa is a favorite tourist destination, and this airport allows travelers to enter the region.
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar (ATQ): Located in Amritsar, Punjab, this airport provides access to the northern part of India.
- Trivandrum International Airport, Thiruvananthapuram (TRV): This airport in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, is another entry point to Southern India.
Designated Seaports for Entry:
- Chennai Seaport: Located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, this seaport is a key entry point for travelers arriving by sea.
- Cochin Seaport: As one of India’s major seaports, Indian eVisa ports allowed for exit Cochin in Kerala is an important arrival point for sea travelers.
- Goa Seaport: Goa’s seaport is known for its scenic beauty and is often chosen by cruise ships.
- Mangalore Seaport: Located in Karnataka, Mangalore seaport provides another option for those arriving by sea.
- Mumbai Seaport: Mumbai’s bustling seaport is a prominent arrival point on the west coast of India.
Please note that the list of designated airports and seaports for entry with an eVisa may change over time. Always check the official Indian government website or contact the Indian Embassy or Consulate for the most up-to-date information on entry points and visa requirements before planning your trip to India.